Marshfield Senior Center -Day 3

LOOK don't THINK
 



Foreshortening and Vantage Points
Contour Drawing
Small Contour Drawings
Review -Building Concepts
session-4-contour-line-blind-contour.


Shape Distortion

Flower Painting/Drawings
1 & 2 Point Linear Perspective
Drawing Solids Part 2 Cube

What I am learning:
#1) Every participant has a unique idea of what will happen in this mini-course &
#2) Every participant can take away something (might be unexpected) from each meeting if they are open.
My role varries depending on the individual level of experience and or knowledge that each participant brings to the experience
I am:
Facilitator of drawing exercises - this means I design and plan the use of time
Instructor: of concepts related to connecting the Eye/Brain/Hand
Muse: guide to consider other possibilities or expand ideas

Quote from participants:
"I am beginning to think that I can actually do this!"
"A lot of what you are sharing is like breathing to me... but I find it interesting to see how you present things"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sphere Form of the Human Head at various angles

Figure Drawing - Proportion and Basic Form

Session 5 Foreshortening & the Figure